Pages

About Me

My Photo

I am a work from home, home schooling Mom who loves her Kids...yep, I think my kids are great. You will find me: Knitting, cross stitch, embroidery and working with felt are things I enjoy for fun. I also love to decorate and find deep satisfaction in decorating my home with great finds and my handmade items.  Gardening is one of my great loves, it like decorating outside!

goggle search

Friday, November 12, 2010

Flossy The Snow Woman


Get Flossy's Knitting Instructions at my Ravelry Store $1.99


Flossy is a sweet old gal, a little plump but that from all her good cookin'   She is always in an apron, stirring a bowl and humming...usually "Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow."  She never gets to the warm and cozy firelight part.

MATERIALS
Size 7 double pointed needles
Size 2 Double pointed needles
Darning needle
Knobby Yarn White
Finger weight yarn red
Finger weight yarn green
Finger weight yarn black
Finger weight yarn orange

 

4 comments:

Linda said...

Gorgeous Carrie!

Laurie said...

This is so cute! You are so very talented.
Hope you have a beautiful weekend!

Féepoussière said...

So sweet!!!

Whirlwind Woman said...

She is so darn sweet! I think I'll knit a frosty to go with flossy!

Saw this tut, saw your tut, and knew that they are a match made in heaven!

http://hipknitized.blogspot.com/2009/11/frosty-snowman-toy.html