Pages

goggle search

Friday, June 22, 2012

Snowflake Christmas Ornament Pattern

Snow Flake Christmas Ornament Pattern
This Ornament is eas to whip up...so you can have allot of them on hand for gifts. And it will use up those bits of yarn you don't know what to do with.
MATERIALS
Needles:
4 double pointed needles (size 2)
Darning Needle
Yarn: Finger weight in Light Blue and White
(or any colors in your stash)
Notions:
Wool for stuffing and some optional lavender for scent


Due to unforeseen circumstances I have had to start charging for my patterns.
You may purchase this pattern at my Ravelry Store The Handmade Homemaker
 
$4.99

11 comments:

WonderWhyGal said...

I adore knitted ornaments.

I've made a few and have been given some...that date back to my aunt making them while I was a child.

Thank you for sharing the pattern.

Minding My Own Stitches said...

Cute little ornament, Thanks for sharing the pattern. I didn't know that about lavender and wool, but so far I've never had any bug problems... KNOCK ON WOOD.

btw, I couldn't read any of that blue type on the green background. I ended up copying it all into a text editing program to remove the formating just to read it.

Wool Diaries said...

WOW I love that idea, I wish I had seen this before starting my christmas scarves or shawls!!! Oh well will have to put on my list for next year's!

Melissa said...

Very cute....sorry to say I can't read the pattern with the color you used for the text:(

Unknown said...

So So sorry about the blue on green. I have changed the font color so everyone could read it.

With All That I Am
Carrie "The Handmade Homemaker"

HillyT said...

That is a beautiful ornament, if I were a better knitter I would definitely have a go at it. It's very good of you to give us all the pattern.

Melissa said...

Thanks for making the change in color Carrie.....can read it noe.

Unknown said...

Oh Gosh don't thank me, I should have checked it first thing. Whats the use of a pattern if you cant read it.

With All That I Am
Carrie "The Handmade Homemaker"

Natalie said...

I am seeing a bunch of these is some fluffy white yarn as snowballs in the tree. I wonder if I have any fluffy white yarn left?
Thanks for sharing this pattern

Unknown said...

I was wondering if you have tried this using magic loop? double pointed needles leave me befuddled.

Unknown said...

I have only used magic loop once and it was on a much bigger project.
You could give it a shot, but im not sure as you start and end with such few stitches.
Let me know how it works