Pages

goggle search

Friday, December 17, 2010

Snowman Stitches Knitted Pattern

This is Stitches, he has a bit more detail than the other Snow People I have been making.  But he is oh so cute and tells a good joke...keeping you in stitches.


What You Need

Needles: 
Double Pointed Four each of size 7 and 4
Darning needle

Yarn:

White - Sport weight
Black - Finger weight
Orange - Finger weight
Red - Finger weight
Green - Finger wight

Other Items:

Wool fleece for stuffing
Beans for ballast

Stitches Pattern is Available at my store $1.99

6 comments:

Sara said...

What a cute snowman! :)

Gramerly said...

Love the name.
cutness all over

WonderWhyGal said...

What an adorable snowman and thank you for including the pattern. I was just thinking I have some leftover handspun that would be perfect knitted up as a snowman and now...I have a pattern to knit it with.

Happy Fiber Arts Friday!

Cheryl said...

Stitches! Very good. Love the little snowman. I wonder if I could squeeze in knitting one before Christmas.

softearthart said...

What a cool idea, cheers Marie

Kelly said...

Sweet little snowman!