Pages

goggle search

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Moving to Higher Ground

Well the kids have the right idea, find a tree and hang on!

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile we got caught up in all this flood mess in Georgia. I say it's time to pack it up and move out west.


I here those Colorado Rockies calling me again.Add Image


We had to leave our home for awhile, we lost water and electricity for a few days. Then once we finally figured a way to get out of here...all the roads were blocked. It rained again and there was no way back home. A water spicket was left on and it ran wide open in the bathroom for three days straight! No you really don't want to know what the water bill was. We are now renovating the bathroom and that keeps adding up as well. Though I had a complete stranger give me the rest of her Low's gift card while we were standing in line. It was $35.00 Made my day.
But no matter how high the water gets we can still get higher on life.
And I will post The hat that I knitted for Trinity soon. I am now working on a Dress for her Doll for Christmas. Yes, the dolls get presents too.






No comments: