Pages

About Me

My photo

I am a work from home, home schooling Mom who loves her Kids...yep, I think my kids are great. You will find me: Knitting, cross stitch, embroidery and working with felt are things I enjoy for fun. I also love to decorate and find deep satisfaction in decorating my home with great finds and my handmade items.  Gardening is one of my great loves, it like decorating outside!

goggle search

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Cup Cakes

I just love cupcakes especially when they aren't bad for you.
Apricot-Glazed Almond cupcakes
These are sophisticated enough for a Ladies Tea and yummy enough for young ones needing a treat that Mom doesn't mind saying yest to.
A great cupcake book
I have made several cupcakes from this book and have enjoyed each and everyone. Some scrumptious ones we have enjoyed are: S'mores Cupcakes, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcakes and Gingerbread Cupcakes.

 
Its always a joy to make something wonderful for your family and to be able to share it with friends.

No comments: