Pages

About Me

My photo

I am a work from home, home schooling Mom who loves her Kids...yep, I think my kids are great. You will find me: Knitting, cross stitch, embroidery and working with felt are things I enjoy for fun. I also love to decorate and find deep satisfaction in decorating my home with great finds and my handmade items.  Gardening is one of my great loves, it like decorating outside!

goggle search

Monday, November 15, 2010

Gingerbread Man

Run, Run, Run
As fast as you can
You cant catch Trinity...
Shes the Gingerbread Man




I found the pattern for these at Natural Suburbia  
She has allot of fun neat pattern for Christmas.
And Family Fun Magazine has a Gingerbread Pattern to cut out.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Oh my goodness these are adorable!
My youngest son and I bake gingerbread men every year ~ he's nearly 18 and still requests our baking session!
Hugs))