Pages

About Me

My photo

I am a work from home, home schooling Mom who loves her Kids...yep, I think my kids are great. You will find me: Knitting, cross stitch, embroidery and working with felt are things I enjoy for fun. I also love to decorate and find deep satisfaction in decorating my home with great finds and my handmade items.  Gardening is one of my great loves, it like decorating outside!

goggle search

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Advent Basket

Advent Basket
I decided to do an advent basket, that way we could take it with us when we camp.  
Thus when the basket is empty its Christmas.
I got the idea from Linda at Natural Suburbia where she gives a tutorial on how to make these simple little treat bags.

1 comment:

Little House On Wheels said...

What a great idea! Last year we had a nature table "basket" for the dinette in our rv. Are you all moved out of the house already? I thought you had to sell it first, unless of course you already sold it in which case you are pretty darn lucky compared to most folks I know trying to sell houses, lol.