Pages

About Me

My photo

I am a work from home, home schooling Mom who loves her Kids...yep, I think my kids are great. You will find me: Knitting, cross stitch, embroidery and working with felt are things I enjoy for fun. I also love to decorate and find deep satisfaction in decorating my home with great finds and my handmade items.  Gardening is one of my great loves, it like decorating outside!

goggle search

Thursday, December 30, 2010

White Christmas

For the First Time since I have been living in Georgia We had a white Christmas.  It started snowing Christmas Day...we all agreed that it was the best gift ever.
" I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...
 Where the tree tops glisten..."
I hope everyone had the magic of a Christmas Snow.

3 comments:

Little House On The Mesa said...

Isn't that something? I was so disappointed after leaving Florida that we did not have a white Christmas here in northern NM. We even joked that it would probably snow in Florida since we had left, lol and I've never had a white Christmas.

Forest-Dweller said...

LOL I think you would have had a white Christmas out west. I would send some your way but I am being piggish about it.

Kelly said...

So special. I love the squirrel and bird. Wonderful visitors. Happy season to you.