Pages

About Me

My photo

I am a work from home, home schooling Mom who loves her Kids...yep, I think my kids are great. You will find me: Knitting, cross stitch, embroidery and working with felt are things I enjoy for fun. I also love to decorate and find deep satisfaction in decorating my home with great finds and my handmade items.  Gardening is one of my great loves, it like decorating outside!

goggle search

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wonderful Word Wednesday



Spring

Now daisies pied, and violets blue,
And lady-smocks all silver white,
And cuckoo-buds of yellow hue
Do paint the meadows with delight,
The cuckoo now on every tree
Sings cuckoo, cuckoo.
                                                            -Shakespeare

4 comments:

Sue said...

What a beautiful picture. I sure wish spring would come here. Was this from your yard? Stunning!

Fallingladies said...

Just wanted to let you know I have your giveaway on my blog today! I love it, thanks again!

Forest-Dweller said...

Yes, this is my lovely yard...the house is for sale!

Tracey McBride ~ Frugal Luxuries™ said...

Lovely quote...when I was in school we sang this quote as a song! Also just LOVE your new header.
Warmly,
Tracey
x0x