Pages

About Me

My photo

I am a work from home, home schooling Mom who loves her Kids...yep, I think my kids are great. You will find me: Knitting, cross stitch, embroidery and working with felt are things I enjoy for fun. I also love to decorate and find deep satisfaction in decorating my home with great finds and my handmade items.  Gardening is one of my great loves, it like decorating outside!

goggle search

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tasty Tuesday - Forrest Black Forest Smoothie

FORREST BLACK FOREST SMOOTHIE

INGREDIANCE
1 Cup Dark Cherry Sorbet (kroger has this)
1 Cup frozen dark cherries
1/2 Cup Vanilla Soy Milk
2 T Agave Nector (or Sugar)
2 T Unsweetened cocoa powder

Combine everything in a blender or food processor and serve immediately to the kids jumping up and down for a chocolaty treat.

LITTLE EXTRA SUMTHIN' SUMTHIN'
I add powdered vitamin C and Nature Sunshine Fiber to my smoothies.  The C gives it a bit of zip in the taste and fights all those germies out there.  While the fiber keeps everything rolling along...to put it in a nice way.
height="0" frameborder="0">

No comments: