Pages

About Me

My Photo

I am a work from home, home schooling Mom who loves her Kids...yep, I think my kids are great. You will find me: Knitting, cross stitch, embroidery and working with felt are things I enjoy for fun. I also love to decorate and find deep satisfaction in decorating my home with great finds and my handmade items.  Gardening is one of my great loves, it like decorating outside!

goggle search

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tasty Tusday - Vegitarian Roll Up's

Weeki Wachee Roll-Up's
This Recipe came from Trinity's "Mermaid Cookbook"  By: Barbara Beery

For fear of plagiarism I will just tell you the roll ups are slathered with cream cheese and hummus, stuffed with veg and feta cheese. 

 I do recommend getting this cook book, It is stuffed full of fun, easy and nutritious meals. We have made just about everything in it.  I originally got it for food ideas for her Mermaid birthday party.  One of our favorite dinner salads uses ramen noodles, a nice way to get picky eaters to eat there vegetable's. 

3 comments:

Elisa said...

Looks so good! I'm going to see if the library has it.

Carrie Duvall said...

You wont be sorry it really is a nice cook book, especially for a childrens cook book. Lots of smart eating recipies.


With All That I Am
Carrie "The Handmade Homemaker"

verdemama said...

yum!!