Pages

About Me

My photo

I am a work from home, home schooling Mom who loves her Kids...yep, I think my kids are great. You will find me: Knitting, cross stitch, embroidery and working with felt are things I enjoy for fun. I also love to decorate and find deep satisfaction in decorating my home with great finds and my handmade items.  Gardening is one of my great loves, it like decorating outside!

goggle search

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

WIP Wednesday -

My Christmas Fairy is almost finished...I just need to add one more shoe, skirt, and a few other things to make it extra special.



My Shawl is growing I am on the third and last skein of yarn. Its hard to show it as its wider than the circular needles are long. 

I have been reading "The Fantastic Secret of Owen Jester"  By: Barbara O'connor.  It is a fun read about three boys who are rotten, a toad named Tooley, an irritating girl name Viola, and Earlene the housekeeper.  We have really enjoyed it.

How is everyone Shawls coming along?  I know everyone seemed to decide on Shawls at the same time.

3 comments:

Jen said...

What an adorable fairy!

KateLavin said...

Your Christmas Fairy is absolutely adorable! And it gave me an idea for a gift for a friend who LOVES fairies!! Have a terrific day!

Brenda GA, Dome-Dweller said...

Love the Christmas Fairy! We must be on a similar mind set, because I'm designing a felted "Waldorf-type" doll to be made on the knitting looms for the Ravellenic Games 2012. Hope mine turns out as nice as yours.