Pages

About Me

My photo

I am a work from home, home schooling Mom who loves her Kids...yep, I think my kids are great. You will find me: Knitting, cross stitch, embroidery and working with felt are things I enjoy for fun. I also love to decorate and find deep satisfaction in decorating my home with great finds and my handmade items.  Gardening is one of my great loves, it like decorating outside!

goggle search

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Hiking at Red Top

Me and My Boy

Spent some time with just my son this afternoon, went for a 5 mile hike....UGH! Gosh am I out of shape.

Alex loves taking photos of mushrooms...


And I ennjoy picture of trees....

Or even better a picture of Alex in a tree...

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Carrie!
My , Alex is growing. And I like taking pictures of mushrooms AND trees--and anything else Ma Nature has to offer. Sounds like a fun day.
Have a wonderful week!

~Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

What a great way to spend the day.