Pages

About Me

My photo

I am a work from home, home schooling Mom who loves her Kids...yep, I think my kids are great. You will find me: Knitting, cross stitch, embroidery and working with felt are things I enjoy for fun. I also love to decorate and find deep satisfaction in decorating my home with great finds and my handmade items.  Gardening is one of my great loves, it like decorating outside!

goggle search

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Whats New In The Rose Room


Now that I "think" I finally have my Blog up and running again...I can start sharing.  And the first thing I want to start sharing is my Bedroom.  I have been working on my room for awhile and am very proud of it. 
So What's New in the Pink Rose room...

Here are some little trinket boxes I got from Hobby Lobby, they were at 50% off I think I wound up paying less than $4.00 for all of them.

They are just right to hold those little things.

Like: The pretty stitch markers my doughtier makes for me
          Hair Pins, I have to hide them from my Kitten she likes to carry them around
          And the left over screws from when I took apart my computer to clean the fan...oops!

 
Lucky Me, I got a $50.00 gift card for Hobby Lobby for Christmas, obviously someone knows I like the store.  So what did I spend it on?


I really like the shabby look of  the piece, but I must admit it was very cheaply made, the hangers in the back were all wonky, a hook is missing on the front (not sure what I am going to do about that) and overall it felt cheap.  But I liked the way it looked and it gave me a place to put those little gifts the kids give me.  Had it not been 50% off I would not have paid the $79.99 price tag.  But at $39.95 and my gift certificate...I thought it was worth it.



I am always working on something new for my room...I like the idea of having handmade items, I think it adds to the charm.  Right now I am working on some Embroidery pillow cases,  I work on them at the same time for several reasons, first they get done at the same time and second I don't usually use the recommended colors and I might forget...hey it happens.


As you can see they are almost done (sorry about the lighting) I will be showing them off in a later post.

With All That I am
Carrie

No comments: