Pages

About Me

My photo

I am a work from home, home schooling Mom who loves her Kids...yep, I think my kids are great. You will find me: Knitting, cross stitch, embroidery and working with felt are things I enjoy for fun. I also love to decorate and find deep satisfaction in decorating my home with great finds and my handmade items.  Gardening is one of my great loves, it like decorating outside!

goggle search

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tricks with Cooking Oil Spray

How to get those darn, sticky Sales tags off...Coat it with cooking oil spray...let it sit for a few minutes at least 5. Then use a plastic scraper.
How about your shovel? Having a hard time getting that blade into the soil...spray it with cooking oil spray.
Spray your pruner, loppers and cutter joints with it...they will work more efficiently.
How about the under part of your mower blade and undercarriage. How the grass gets all stuck...before mowing each time give it all a good coating.

No comments: