Pages

goggle search

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

How to Grow Gorgeouse Plants


 
1. Twice a year I compost everything.  I just fill the wheelbarrow and go around to my beds and add compost.  There is no formula I just add it around the base.

2. I spray my gardens several times a week.  One of those time is with a very diluted liquid compost tea that you can make yourself.  Just plop a small scoop full of compost in the middle of cheese cloth tie it up and let it rest in a bucket of water for a week.  This should be diluted 1 cup of tea to one gallon of water.  You can use this on your indoor plants too.  You can also buy organic liquid fertilizers.

3.  I also water a lot.  I have rain barrels (trash cans) and I water every other day if it doesn't rain.  And everyday on potted and container plants.

4. Once a month I do a liquid fertilizing with the compost tea.

No comments: