Pages

goggle search

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Geranium Mac. Bevan's Variety


Geranium Mac. Bevan's Variety

This Geranium is so lovely, one of my favorites the fairies like it too.  I got three plants from Bluestone Perennials eight years ago.  Since then, I have divided, transplanted and given it away.  It spreads but is not evasive.  Bright pink colored blooms pop up between the leaves in late spring early summer.  As long as it gets bright light it will bloom for four weeks.  And if that's not enough it stays green year round so it adds interest to my winter southern garden.
When I brush up against it I am reminded of pine forest and the scent lingers in the air and on my hands.  Just look how adoringly my gargoyle watches over it.  This one is definitely a keeper and fun to share.
For more on gardening and homemaking see me at Mama Forrest's Garden Spot http://forrestdweller.blogspot.com

No comments: