Pages

goggle search

Friday, September 3, 2010

The Gift of Trees

Here I am back at trees again.  I just cant help myself, they seem to call to me...ill go running off the trail just to touch one visit for awhile and sometimes they will reveal their secrets to me.  There is a deep bond with trees they are givers constantly giving to us.

The Gift of Trees:


Mulch to keep the weeds down
Sweet Fruit
Love
Scented Flowers
Kindness
Something to climb to get a better view
Art
Something to sit under
Beauty
A way to block unsightly views



A place for deer to hide
Tasty Nuts
Shade
A place to hand a Bird Feeder
A playground for squirrels
Compost for the garden
Air
Natural craft items
Homes
Sticks
Fall Color wouldn't happen without them
Pine needles
Maple syrup
Amber
Countless shades of green

1 comment:

Jen said...

What a beautiful and deep post. I feel your gifts through your words. How blessed you are...