Pages

About Me

My photo

I am a work from home, home schooling Mom who loves her Kids...yep, I think my kids are great. You will find me: Knitting, cross stitch, embroidery and working with felt are things I enjoy for fun. I also love to decorate and find deep satisfaction in decorating my home with great finds and my handmade items.  Gardening is one of my great loves, it like decorating outside!

goggle search

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Silent Saturday and Sunday

Shhhh....We are having family time watching the squirrels.

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Hello Forrest! I am excited about our GIVEAWAY! Don't forget to add your name to my mailing list, so you can get the fun details, too!

Linda said...

We are home from our travels:) Your blog is looking lovely, such a sweet photo of your cat watching the squirrels.
xo
Linda