Pages

About Me

My photo

I am a work from home, home schooling Mom who loves her Kids...yep, I think my kids are great. You will find me: Knitting, cross stitch, embroidery and working with felt are things I enjoy for fun. I also love to decorate and find deep satisfaction in decorating my home with great finds and my handmade items.  Gardening is one of my great loves, it like decorating outside!

goggle search

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Wonderful Word Wednesday

...in a time lacking in truth and certainty and filled with anguish and despair, no woman should be shamefaced in attempting to give back to the world, through her work, a portion of its lost heart.
                                                                                                                            -Louise Bogan

1 comment:

Hopewell Creek Designs said...

And wonderful Photo Wednesday too! It reminded me of The Emerald Pool on Dominica Island we visited many years ago....relaxing for sure.