Pages

goggle search

Friday, August 2, 2013

Recycled Knitted Grocery Bag Throw Rug




TaDa...I am so pleased with this rug and how it turned out.  It looks like one of those old fashioned rag rugs my grandmother use to have. The rug is thick and squish...great to have in front of the sink, where I do allot of standing when I can.  It will be easy to wash up too just take it outside and hose it down.
Even though the grocery bags and the Craft cord was bulky it was quick to knit.  I am saving up my bags for another project.  If you want to view more photos, get more information or purchase the project click the button below.

 $3.99 Grocery Bag Throw Rug

Thanks for stopping by, I will be peeking in on my knitter friends this morning and see what wonderful things you have finished up.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! I love the line about just hosing it down when you need to clean it! Can't get anymore convenient than that. Love the color scheme.

Kathryn Ray said...

That's a great idea.

WonderWhyGal said...

I love that you made it using recycled materials. I bet it does have a fun feel on your feet.

Cathy Johnson said...

This is great! I thought about making plarn several times but always get distracted by other things, your rug is fantastic!

Crochet Addict UK said...

It looks really good, recycled and really handy. Fantastic idea!

Ginx Craft said...

What a great idea. I keep thinking I might like to knit something from bags, but then I've got to collect the bags in the right colours.