Well I am still working on the pattern for this Beanie, Some of the things I did on the blue one didn't turn out as I liked. I thought I would get fancy with the blue one and do a two color ribbing. It gives it a neat look but it doesn't have the give to fit snug around the face and it wanted to roll back on itself. So I added an I-cord around the face to prevent it. Also the bottom of the beanie wants to roll as well so I am adding an I-Cord to that as well.
Improvements on the pattern (burgundy and green one) are the basic K1 P1 ribbing and around the base of the Beanie I am using a seed stitch as a border so it wont roll. All in all I really like the pattern and how different it looks when you switch around the colors. I think I wll be happier with it when its blocked. Blocking always seems to work some sort of magic.
Since I have been at the dentist all week and am really groggy from pain meds, I should get them finished as I am just sitting around the house. Thats why this post is so utterly boring...me in a fog.
Happy Knitting Everyone, I hope to stop by and visit posted projects and leave a comment. I try to do it every Wednesday and Friday. I got to support my knitting buddies.