Pages

goggle search

Monday, January 10, 2011

SNOWED IN IN THE SOUTH

Alex wanted to put food out for the birds...he made a mad dash out and back in...in his red jammies...he is going to kill me for this one.
 This is the view from my kitchen window...I saw him going out and I just couldn't resist...such things I see when I am making bread.
 Trinity headed out with her brother...she was in charge of the back yard stash of snowballs...
 They are going to get Daddy out this afternoon and unleash their snowballs...still getting a great view from my kitchen...hopefully they will get him outside my window...if I don't join them.

The birds have been grateful for the extra food...they even liked the left over pancakes.  We have had so many different birds...they look like ornaments.

No comments: